Privacy & cookies
3WO Horeca Groep BV and all its subsidiaries under 3WO Horeca Groep BV ('3WO', 'we', 'us') process personal data that you provide to us because you use our services and / or because you have given them to us yourself. In this statement we explain how we handle your personal data.
- Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("you"). We process your personal data in the following cases:
- When you reserve a table, space or room or request a quote regarding the reservation of one of our spaces;
- When you apply for a job through our website;
- When you purchase a gift card through our website;
- When you contact us (via the contact form on our website);
- When you place an order through our website;
- When you visit our website otherwise.
When you use our website in one of the aforementioned ways, the following personal data will be processed by us:
- Name, company name;
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Address (residential or business address);
- Credit card information;
- Payment information;
- Date and time of the reservation;
- Number of persons;
- Indication for disabled people;
- Information about work experience and work interests;
- Profile data (login name and password);
- Possibly: information as mentioned in comment fields;
Purposes for processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Placing a reservation or requesting a quote: when you place a reservation or request a quote via our website, we process your personal data. These processing operations take place to represent our interests as a company, namely to carry out our normal business activities - registering and managing reservations and quotations. These processing operations can also take place on the basis of the performance of an agreement that you enter into with us, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of your consent.
- Entering into an (employment) agreement: when you make a purchase on our website or when you apply for a job with us, you enter into an agreement with us or you intend to enter into an agreement with us. In order to execute this agreement, we need to process your personal data.
- Improvement of our online services: when you visit our website, your personal data is processed by means of cookies. This processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests, namely to carry out our normal business activities - to provide a properly functioning online environment.
- Marketing: we can use your personal data to send newsletters, promotions or offers. We only do this on the basis of your consent or - where permitted - on the basis of our legitimate interests, namely conducting our normal business activities: marketing activities.
In the event that we process special personal data, we ask you for explicit permission.
Do you want to know why we have an interest in the use of your personal data? We are happy to explain it to you. You can contact us for this via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
If we start processing your personal data for other purposes, we will inform you about this in a timely manner. If necessary, we ask for (again) permission.
We are not allowed to use your personal data unlimitedly. You can limit the use of your personal data through the following rights:
- When we use your personal data because you have given permission, you can always withdraw your permission;
- You may ask us which personal data we hold about you. You may also ask us to view this information. This is called the right of access;
- Are the personal data we have about you incorrect? Then you have the right to have this incorrect information changed or supplemented;
- Sometimes you can ask us to forget you. We will do this by deleting your personal data. You may ask us if the information we use is no longer necessary, you withdraw your consent, we use your personal data when this is not allowed or if we have stored your personal data longer than permitted. We don't always have to forget you. This right does not apply when we need your personal data to exercise our right to freedom of expression, we are legally obliged to use your personal data or when we use your personal data for a legal task of public interest or a public interest in the field of public health, we need to archive the information in the public interest or when we need your personal data for legal action;
- Sometimes you may ask us to limit the use of your personal data. You may do this if the personal data might not be correct, when we use your personal data when this is not allowed, if the personal data is no longer required or if you have objected to our use;
- You have the right to object to the use of your personal data by us. Do we use your personal data for marketing? Then we will stop using it when you object. In other cases, we will also stop using your personal data, unless we have an urgent, important reason to use it anyway;
- You have the right to use your personal data with another party: the right to transferability. We must then be able to return your personal data in a way that makes this possible. Please note, you only have this right when we use your personal data to perform an agreement with you, or when you have given permission.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data. However, we ask that you contact us first so that we can work it out together. You can reach us via the contact details as described under "Contact details".
We will respond within one month of receiving your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by another two months if necessary. We will let you know within one month.
You can exercise your rights free of charge, unless there are unfounded or excessive requests.
In order to be able to offer our products and services, we share your personal data with third parties, including:
- IT service providers;
- Hosting providers;
- Reservation / Planning application providers;
- Gift card application providers;
- Order application providers
We only share your personal data when this is necessary to achieve the goals as mentioned above. We will never share more personal data than is necessary.
We share your personal data with parties outside the European Union and in that context take necessary measures to protect your personal data.
In some cases, we keep your personal data after it has been used for one of our purposes for processing. In any case, we will never keep your personal data longer than necessary.
3WO takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. 3WO only uses technical and functional cookies. In addition, 3WO uses analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be sent to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to offer other services related to website activity and internet usage.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
3WO Horecagroep BV | Sumatrastraat 50 | 1094 NE Amsterdam | Chamber of Commerce number: 65140540
Do you have questions or comments about our privacy statement or do you want to make use of your rights? You can reach us via email@example.com.